Sometimes the hardest thing when riding dirt is packing up your gear. I personally set up my moto bag as a “go bag” where I simply grab the entire thing, toss it in the truck, and know all the things I need are always inside no matter what I am riding. If you are new to moto or want to see bring to ride at the track, look no further!
Babes in the Dirt x Fox Track Day Check List
- moto with tank full of gas
- moto key (if your bike requires one….triple check before leaving house)
- ramp + extra tie downs
- water (2 gallons for the day)
- snacks that are protein based and salty
- camp chair
- cash & credit cards for vendors (merch + food)
Gear bag with:
- chest protector
- elbow and knee protection
Your family! Yep! They can all come and hang for the day.