Track riding? Trail riding? Fox Womens has stepped up their gear offering and has a wide variety of pants, boots, protection, gloves and more to fit all the moto needs. If you want to clean out the old and torn, now is your chance to sign up and get 15% off a few of our favorites. Scroll to the bottom for the discount link!
Ranger Pants - tough and durable (as any pant could be) the Ranger pants are a great option for those of you hitting the trials. You can really feel the stretch each time you throw a leg over your bike + the zippers offer great ventilation.
- Rider Attack Position (RAP™) construction for an improved ergonomic fit on the bike
- Heat and abrasion resistant leather knee panels increase durability against knee braces, guards, and the bike
- TruMotion® zonal 4-way stretch panels provide unmatched mobility
Motion Boot - I picked up a pair of the Motion Boots at the last Fox x Babes Track day and LOVE them!!! They took 0 time to break in, have the "motion" I need, and are so light weight. I feel incredibly secure in these boots when challenging myself on those black diamonds.
- DURATAC outsole provides grip and durability
- Four buckle closure system for comfortable & locked-in fit
- Hinge lockout provides mobility and support
- Half sizes available
- Resole program coming soon
Race Frame Chest Protector - I won't ride without this....ever..period.
- D3O® impact protection
- Low-profile design fit over or under jersey
- Articulated fit specific to bike riding
Dirt Paw Gloves - When you want to get your phone out to video your bud crushing a hill climb, the Dirt Paw will do the trick. But in all honestly, my hands remain flexible and unobstructed with the design on this glove. Even when sliding off a rock, they protected my palms & finger tips which is always a win.
- Padded single layer Clarino® palm
- Touchscreen compatible
- TPR knuckle coverage
- Hook and loop closure
Camo Roller - It's just time for an upgrade. If you have an old gear bag, donate it and get yourself something that has wheels, changing mat, and enough room and compartments for all your riding gear to be stowed properly. If you are shoving things into an old gym bag, this is your sign to treat yourself.
- 2-wheeled bag - no more dragging your stuff around
- Large wheels smooth rolling
- Pull out changing mat
- Fits helmet, boots and 2 sets of gear